January 22-24, 2020 - Ultimate HVAC and Plumbing Technician
Who this class is for:
While anyone who is interested may attend, the target audience for this class is:
HVAC Technicians, Plumbers, or anyone training for these positions.
What the class will cover:
In this class, your technicians will learn how to increase their sales by delivering a superior level of service.This means they'll learn to do a more thorough inspection, draw up a comprehensive list of every single defect they see (in order of priority), and go over it with their customers. That's really all you have to do to increase sales. No mind games, no word games, no manipulation -- just be a really good hvac/plumbing technician, and don't be afraid to point things out.
The course includes a nearly 100-page manual that is filled with scripts and helpful information.
Here's the class agenda:
- What is the purpose of your job?
- Is service technician a sales position?
- The salesman stigma
- They dont have to like you
- Are you talking yourself out of sales?
- Before saying anything
- Questions are the answer
- Developing your listening skills
- Before recommending anything, first establish
- Keep it short and simple
- Educating vs. Enlightenment
- Eye contact
- Jerks buy!
- Project a "positive level of expectation."
- Positive mental attitude
- Un-sellable calls
- Don't buy into their sob stories
- The most important thing to stress
- Benefit selling - why should they buy from you?
- Never quote the bare minimum!
- Is it okay to pre-judge your calls?
- Keep track of your numbers
- Selling Indoor Air Quality(HVAC)
- Selling Water Purification and Treatment(Plumbing)
Steps to providing a superior level of service:
- Drive time
- Arrive on the scene
- Your first 60 seconds
- The complete inspection
- The paper towel close
- The rehearsal
- The setup
- Presenting the product
- Presenting the price and closing
- Multiple closing attempts
- Nibble your way to success
- Getting the signature
- i want to wait,if it aint broke, dont fix it
- Do the work
- Your final exit and collecting
What you need to bring:
- Your four fallback responses
- The price complaint
- The features and benefits close
- I just found that part for very little money on the internet
- I have to talk this over with ...
It's always useful for attendees to bring a laptop or tablet, as well as relevant numbers from the business to use in class.
User Cancellation Policy
Free Classes (Service Nation Alliance Members ONLY)
No fee if notified at least 10 business days prior to event.
$499 fee per registrant if notified less than 10 days prior to event, or if registrants don't attend.
100% refund if notified at least 10 business days prior to event.
No refunds if canceled less than 10 days prior to event, or if registrants do not attend.
To cancel attendance for any training event, call 877-868-5902 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with course title, start date, and registrant's names.
Service Nation Class Cancellation Policy:
On occasion, due to unforseen circumstances, or for circumstances beyond our control, a class may have to be cancelled. We will avoid these cancellations if at all possible.
One of the causes of a cancelled class may be low enrollment. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment (can differ by class and circumstance) by two weeks prior to the start date, SNA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class. You can help prevent this situation by enrolling in classes early.
In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified of the cancellation, and any funds paid will be refunded.