March 25-27, 2020 - Ultimate HVAC Sales and Profits
Who this class is for:
While anyone who is interested may attend, the target audience for this class is:
Selling HVAC Technicians and HVAC Sales Professionals.
What the class will cover:
In this class, Charlie will explain exactly what he does, and what your salespeople can do, to improve their closing rate, sell more add-ons and accessories, generate more referrals, and a whole lot more.
Here's the class agenda:
- What is the Purpose of Your Job?
- The Salesman Stigma
- They Don' HAVE to Like You
- Are You Talking Yourself Out of Sales?
- Before saying anything...
- Questions are the Answer
- Developing Your Listening Skills
- Before Recommending Anything, First Establish ...
- Keep It Short and Simple
- Educating vs. Enlightening
- Eye Contact
- Jerks Buy!
- Project a "Positive Level of Expectation"
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Un-sellable calls
- It's OKAY to Pre-Judge Your Calls!
- Keep Track of Your Numbers
- "Quantifying Quality"
- "List of Talking Points"
- "Features & Benefits" Close
- The "Cost of Waiting" Close
- "I want to think it over..."
- "I have to talk to ..."
- Your price is too high!"
- "I want to get other bids."
- "I'm going to hold off at this time ..."
Steps to running a replacement sales call
- Attire and grooming
- The scriptedpresentation
- The incoming phone call
- Pre-call planning
- The confirming phone call
- Mental preparation
- The approach to the home
- Your first 60 seconds
- The questionnaire
- The room-by-room inspection
- The equipment inspection
- Drawing the home
- Give 'em a break!
- Equipment selection
- The sales presentation
- Understanding the Cost Comparison Charts
- The Energy Savings Presentation
What you need to bring:
- The "Walk-through" Close
- The "Paper Towel" Close
- The "Permission to Make a Profit" Close
- The "Optional" Close
- The "Installation Fee" Close
- The "Proposal" Close
- Following up.
It's always useful for attendees to bring a laptop or tablet, as well as relevant numbers from the business to use in class.
User Cancellation Policy
Free Classes (Service Nation Alliance Members ONLY)
No fee if notified at least 10 business days prior to event.
$499 fee per registrant if notified less than 10 days prior to event, or if registrants don't attend.
100% refund if notified at least 10 business days prior to event.
No refunds if canceled less than 10 days prior to event, or if registrants do not attend.
To cancel attendance for any training event, call 877-868-5902 or send an email to email@example.com with course title, start date, and registrant's names.
Service Nation Class Cancellation Policy:
On occasion, due to unforseen circumstances, or for circumstances beyond our control, a class may have to be cancelled. We will avoid these cancellations if at all possible.
One of the causes of a cancelled class may be low enrollment. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment (can differ by class and circumstance) by two weeks prior to the start date, SNA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class. You can help prevent this situation by enrolling in classes early.
In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified of the cancellation, and any funds paid will be refunded.