May 7-8, 2020 - Get Out of the Truck and Into the Profits
Who this class is for:
While anyone who is interested may attend, the target audience for this class is:
What the class will cover:
This class is geared toward the owners of a small, 1 or 2 truck company. It will teach you what you need to do to get out of your truck and start working on your business.
- Owner as the Visionary- Focus from 10,000 feet
- Intro and where are you now?
- What's Your Culture? Money Machine or Wealth Builder
- Best Practices
- Recruit, Build and Retain
- Planning & Big Picture of Marketing
- Working on the Business Not in the BusinessNew plans for Success without Hands on Guidance
- Managing the Manager, training and growth of Middle Management
- The Club Membership Program, "The Golden Handcuffs"
- Building a Superior Sale Force
- Company Structure, How Successful Companies Operate
- Understanding how to use Reports and Financial DataDaily management reports, what is important in your business-what is not
- Tracking History and Adjusting using KPI Reports
- What should be measured in your financials and why
- Guiding Growth and Profit growth using Financials
What you need to bring:
It's always useful for attendees to bring a laptop or tablet, as well as relevant numbers from the business to use in class.
User Cancellation Policy
Free Classes (Service Nation Alliance Members ONLY)
No fee if notified at least 10 business days prior to event.
$499 fee per registrant if notified less than 10 days prior to event, or if registrants don't attend.
100% refund if notified at least 10 business days prior to event.
No refunds if canceled less than 10 days prior to event, or if registrants do not attend.
To cancel attendance for any training event, call 877-868-5902 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with course title, start date, and registrant's names.
Service Nation Class Cancellation Policy:
On occasion, due to unforseen circumstances, or for circumstances beyond our control, a class may have to be cancelled. We will avoid these cancellations if at all possible.
One of the causes of a cancelled class may be low enrollment. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment (can differ by class and circumstance) by two weeks prior to the start date, SNA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class. You can help prevent this situation by enrolling in classes early.
In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified of the cancellation, and any funds paid will be refunded.