WhenWednesday October 2, 2019 9:00 AM CST
Friday October 4, 2019 5:00 PM CST
WhereService Nation Alliance Training Facility 750 Canyon Dr Ste 200
US Driving Directions
- Wednesday (9:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Thursday (9:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Friday (9:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine 2220 Grapevine Mills Circle West, Grapevine, TX, 76051
Use code SERN to get our special rate.
SPECIAL SESSION OF
CHARLIE GREER'S Ultimate HVAC Sales and Profits
Charlie is an award-winning trainer and consultant who has spent years working in the field, honing his skills. Now he's teaching others the system he used to become one of the most successful salespeople in the HVAC industry. He's worked with hundreds of companies, big and small, to improve the performance of their sales people.
In this class, Charlie will explain exactly what he does, and what your salespeople can do, to improve their closing rate, sell more add-ons and accessories, generate more referrals, and a whole lot more.
Here's the class agenda:
- What is the Purpose of Your Job?
- The Salesman Stigma
- hey Don' HAVE to Like You
- Are You Talking Yourself Out of Sales?
- Before saying anything...
- Questions are the Answer
- Developing Your Listening Skills
- Before Recommending Anything, First Establish ...
- Keep It Short and Simple
- Educating vs. Enlightening
- Eye Contact
- Jerks Buy!
- Project a "Positive Level of Expectation"
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Un-sellable calls
- It's OKAY to Pre-Judge Your Calls!
- Keep Track of Your Numbers
- "Quantifying Quality"
- "List of Talking Points"
- "Features & Benefits" Close
- The "Cost of Waiting" Close
- "I want to think it over..."
- "I have to talk to ..."
- Your price is too high!"
- "I want to get other bids."
- "I'm going to hold off at this time ..."
Steps to running a replacement sales call
- Attire and grooming
- The scriptedpresentation
- The incoming phone call
- Pre-call planning
- The confirming phone call
- Mental preparation
- The approach to the home
- Your first 60 seconds
- The questionnaire
- The room-by-room inspection
- The equipment inspection
- Drawing the home
- Give 'em a break!
- Equipment selection
- The sales presentation
- Understanding the Cost Comparison Charts
- The Energy Savings Presentation
- The "Walk-through" Close
- The "Paper Towel" Close
- The "Permission to Make a Profit" Close
- The "Optional" Close
- The "Installation Fee" Close
- The "Proposal" Close
- Following up.
Free Classes (Service Nation Alliance Members ONLY)
No fee if notified at least 10 business days prior to event.
$499 fee per registrant if notified less than 10 days prior to event, or if registrants don't attend.
100% refund if notified at least 10 business days prior to event.
No refunds if canceled less than 10 days prior to event, or if registrants do not attend.
To cancel attendance for any training event, call 877-868-5902 or send email to email@example.com with course title, start date, and registrant's names.