Thursday, November 17th, 2022
9:00 AM CST - 4:00 PM CST
Friday, November 18th, 2022
9:00 AM CST - 4:00 PM CST
Service Nation Headquarters 750 Canyon Dr. Ste 230
US Driving Directions
About the Instructors
John LaPlant has worked in the hvac and plumbing contracting industry for over 50 years. And Vicki LaPlant has over 40 years in the industry. Both have worked with all sizes of contractors and learned the best practices, systems and ideas from the very best. John received the distinguished Servant Leader award from Service Roundtable in 2012. Vicki became a member of the HVAC Hall of Fame sponsored by Contracting Business in 2017. She received the Tom McCart Consultant of the year award in 2013. And is a recipient of the distinguished Servant Leader award from Service Roundtable. After 20 years of owning a consulting and training company specifically focused on the contracting industry, Vicki and John joined Service Nation in 2016 as business coaches and trainers. The ideas and tools that John and Vicki bring are practical and easily applied in the real world of contracting.
-Transportation to and from Service Nation Headquarters-Complimentary Daily Continental Breakfast
Discounted rates are available for attendees at Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine.
In addition to a comfortable room, Hyatt offers:
Please check your registration confirmation email for the link to reserve your room.
If you still need help, please email email@example.com or call 469-293-8820
The Annual Success Planning Workshop is desinged to help you create a solid business plan.
During this two-day workshop, participants will create a practical, usable business plan that can be monitored, evaluated and adjusted. This document must live and breath and take into account the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that the business may encounter.
A process for creating the plan and then evaluating and adjusting it on a monthly basis will be outlined during this course. Participants will create a budget for the upcoming year based on a break-even budgeting tool and will use the on-line Annual Success Plan to determine sales, profit and major program goals for the year with action plans.
- Each company will tackle the challenges of their own business model and their requirements for success.
- Priorities will be set and costs/capital will be evaluated.
- You will walk away with a workable, simple, easy-to-use document that becomes a part of everyday decision making to achieve both short term and long term goals.
- Annual Success Planning is much more than creating a budget; the heart of the business plan is establishing action items and designating responsibility.
Who should attend this course?
While anyone who is interested may attend this course, the target audience is:
- General Manager, Sales Manager, Service Manager, Office Manager
- Bookkeeper, Accountant
What you need to bring:
- It is always useful to bring a laptop or tablet with you to a training course.
- Please have a way to access your financials for use during the meeting.
- In addition, we also recommend reviewing the Annual Succes Planner tool on the Service Nation Alliance menu in preparation for this workshop.
- A catered lunch will be available for attendees for each day of the course.
Service Nation Alliance Service Nation Alliance members may attend training classes free of charge. Please notify us at least 10 days prior to an event if you are unable to attend. If notified less than 10 days prior to an event or if registrants don't attend the event, a $499 cancellation fee may apply. To cancel attendance for any training event, call 877-262-3341 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the course title, start date, and the registrant's first and last name.Class Cancellation PolicyOn occasion, due to unforseen circumstances, or for circumstances beyond our control, a class may have to be cancelled. We will avoid these cancellations if at all possible.One of the causes of a cancelled class may be low enrollment. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment (can differ by class and circumstance) by two weeks prior to the start date, Service Nation Alliance reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class. You can help prevent this situation by enrolling in classes early.In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified of the cancellation with as much advanced notice as possible.