Monday, May 16th, 2022
9:00 AM CST - 5:00 PM CST
Tuesday, May 17th, 2022
9:00 AM CST - 5:00 PM CST
Service Nation Headquarters 750 Canyon Dr. Ste 230
US Driving Directions
About the Instructor(s)
Go Time Success Group offers business consulting, coaching, and technician training services. Our mission is simple: to empower business owners, managers, and technicians to learn, take action, and make a difference in their companies, families, and communities. Our team's detailed knowledge of business and trade along with decades of combined teaching and training experience empowers your team with the knowledge and skills necessary for long-term growth.
Trainer: Michael Raymer
Michael Raymer is an Operations and Staffing leader with more than 13 years' experience. He specializes in assisting companies with building processes and procedures around staffing structure, hiring, employee retention, and culture building.
-Transportation to and from Service Nation Headquarters-Complimentary Daily Continental Breakfast
Discounted rates are available for attendees at Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine.
In addition to a comfortable room, Hyatt offers:
Please check your registration confirmation email for the link to reserve your room.
If you still need help, please email email@example.com or call 469-293-8820
The goal of this 2-day Staffing, Recruiting and Retainment course is to educate leadership on the proper process and procedures to properly staff a business.
Attendees will learn how to effectively recruit, onboard and retain the very best talent. The courses will accomplish this in a variety of ways including the implementation of tried-and-true processes and workflows.
Attendees will also be trained on the necessary skills to better retain staff as well as build a more desirable company culture.
Staffing and Structure:
- Building a successful organizational chart as well as defining task and responsibilities for each position.
- How to evaluate and categorize your employee's competency levels and how to grow overall competency within your team.
- Identifying your Champions and Resisters and how to create a work environment where both can thrive.
- What's an incubation team, why is it beneficial and how to start one.
- How to strategically hire and get more candidates.
- Tools and resources.
- Building a pipeline and database of candidates
- Building the perfect job requirement/description.
- Vetting candidates and best practices for a phone and in person interviews.
- How to sell your company to applicants and how to make an offer and hire fast
- Understanding why employees resign/quit and how to spot it before it happens.
- What makes an employee loyal and how to gain more loyalty with staff?
- What is an effective open-door policy and how to enact one on ones.
- Highlighting the winners and building rapport with your staff.
- Incentivize longevity and how to encourage a work life balance.
Who should attend this course?
While anyone who is interested may attend this course, the target audience is:
- General Manager
- Office Manager
- Any team member that is responsible for Staffing, Recruiting and Retainment
What you need to bring:
- It is always useful to bring a laptop, pen, and an open mind with you to a training course.
- A catered lunch will be available for attendees for each day of the course.
Service Nation Alliance Service Nation Alliance members may attend training classes free of charge. Please notify us at least 10 days prior to an event if you are unable to attend. If notified less than 10 days prior to an event or if registrants don't attend the event, a $499 cancellation fee may apply. Retail Contractor Coalition, Service Roundtable, Associate, and Non-Members If you have paid to attend a training course, please notify us at least 10 days prior to an event if you are unable to attend for a 100% refund of your registraiton fee. If notified less than 10 days prior to an event or if registrants don't attend the event, a $499 cancellation fee may apply.
To cancel attendance for any training event, call 877-262-3341 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
including the course title, start date, and the registrant's first and last name.Class Cancellation PolicyOn occasion, due to unforseen circumstances, or for circumstances beyond our control, a class may have to be cancelled. We will avoid these cancellations if at all possible.One of the causes of a cancelled class may be low enrollment. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment (can differ by class and circumstance) by two weeks prior to the start date, Service Nation, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class. You can help prevent this situation by enrolling in classes early.In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified of the cancellation, and any funds paid will be refunded.