Thursday, November 2, 2023
9:00 AM CST - 4:00 PM CST
This is an online event
About the Instructor(s)
Amanda is a Trainer at Power Selling Pros, which puts her in charge of CSR and dispatcher trainings to companies across North America and as far away as Australia. Amanda graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Education and pursued her dream as a teacher for several years before joining Power Selling Pros. She uses her skill set that she developed as a professional educator to help CSRs and dispatchers reach their full performance potential. She enjoys finding ways to engage, collaborate, and problem solve so trainees feel excited to utilize their new communication tools and intentionally target an enhanced client acquisition strategy with their personality still intact.
In this dynamic course led by Power Selling Pros, you will learn best practices for dispatching, call organization, and how to handle priority calls.
Dispatching for Excellence goes beyond juggling schedules and moves into becoming intentional with every client interaction, both internal and external.
- Organizing a Dispatch Board
- How to Prioritize and Understand Urgent vs. Emergency Calls
- How to Pair the Right Technician with the Right Call
- Best Practices for Confimation Calls and Rescheduling Calls
- Building a Schedule for Spring and Fall Maintenance Calls
- Best Practices for Internal Communication Between Office Staff and Technicians
Who should attend this course?
While anyone who is interested may attend this course, the target audience is:
- Office Manaager
- Customer Service Representatives
What you need to bring:
- Attendees must access this online workshop from a computer.
- In addition, please bring a great attitude!
- If necessary, the trainer will provide tools and templates to the attendees via email (sent to the email address registered) the business day prior to the start of the workshop.